SAVE THE DATE!
2-4 July 2019
Harrogate Convention Centre, Harrogate, UK
Further information will be available shortly, including provisional programme, registration details and bursary information.
Scientific sessions to include:
- Whole genomes – biology and translation
- Molecular pathology – driving practice
- Molecular pathology – pathways
- Advances in Proteins
- Digital and advanced microscopy
- Trainee session
- Undergraduate session
- Kristin Henry lecture
- Oakley lecture
- Doniach lecture
Specialist sessions to include:
- British Association of Urological Pathologists
- Head and Neck
- Association of Electron Microscopy
Leeds Pathology 2019 is the 12th Joint Meeting of the British Division of the International Academy of Pathology and the Pathological Society of Great Britain & Ireland.