The BDIAP has four awards of £2000 available to contribute towards registration, accommodation and travel for four trainees who have had an abstract accepted at the USCAP meeting in Los Angeles in 2020.
Am I eligible?
USCAP bursaries are open to BDIAP Trainee Members from Member Countries only (UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands)
To apply, please send the following details to Dr Nafisa Wilkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy Nabila Jamaluddin (nabila.Jamaluddin@bdiap.org) to the email:
- Your details [name, department, year of training]
- Short CV focusing on training in histopathology
- Abstract details, including a copy of your abstract and a statement of your contribution to the project (word limit 200)
- Abstract acceptance confirmation
- Confirmation from your head of department/ educational supervisor of your trainee status
Please do not apply for a bursary until you have received communication from USCAP that your abstract has been accepted.
The closing date for applications is 30 November 2019.
If you have any queries please contact Nabila Jamaluddin.