Pathology Today - Image Competition
Why should I enter?
BDIAP Members are invited to submit images that depict “Pathology Today”. This is a unique opportunity to showcase your visual work and engage with a wider audience. Your image(s) can be of any form.
Your artwork will be used to populate the BDIAP website.
How to apply
- You must be a BDIAP member
- Entries limited to two per entrant
- You must submit a short explanation of the image
- Full permission must be sought if there are identifiable persons in the image
- Images must be of high resolution: 2000+ pixels wide preferably in landscape format
- Images must be submitted in .jpg format
- You must be the owner of all submitted images
If your entry is shortlisted, it may be used on the BDIAP website, Twitter or Instagram accounts. The image will remain in a dedicated BDIAP image library and will be used to highlight the profession.
Full credit will be given to the pathologist when images are used.
You may request for your image to be removed at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
*prize winning entries must be archived for one year before you can request for it to be removed
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Best overall Image – voted by President, Divisional Editor, Administrative Office
- Best overall Image: Runner up
- Best Image: Trainees, BMS and Foundation
- Best Image: Trainees, BMS and Foundation: Runner up
A £100 Amazon voucher will be awarded to the winner of each category and a £50 Amazon voucher for the runner up (or currency equivalent).
Please submit your entry to: email@example.com