The International Junior Academy was established in 2008 by the German Division of the International Academy of Pathology. The summer school is organised by the German Division of the IAP and sponsored by the British Division of the IAP.
The focus of the summer school is on further education, but the event should also offer the opportunity to present scientific topics and innovations. The event also provides a great opportunity to meet with experts and discuss selected topics in depth. In addition, you can meet colleagues from other countries and exchange ideas.
Past Summer Schools:
- 2008 – 2011 in Bonn / Germany
- 2012 in Dublin / Ireland
- 2013 in Bonn /Germany
- 2014 in Glasgow / Scotland
- 2015 in Bonn / Germany
- 2016 – no Summer School took place in 2016 due to the Joint IAP / ESP World Congress in Cologne
- 2017 in Seggau / Austria
- 2018 in Bonn / Germany
- 2019 in Riga / Latvia
- 2020 - cancelled due to the pandemic
- 2021 - cancelled due to the pandemic
- 2022 - cancelled