Bursaries to attend the BDIAP Symposium on Lower GI Pathology will be announced shortly.
Bursaries will consist of free meeting registration and a financial contribution towards travel and accommodation.
A total of six bursaries will be available to attend the Symposium.
All applications will be formally reviewed by the Innovation Subcommittee.
Am I eligible?
Applications are open to:
- BDIAP Member Country Trainee Members
- BDIAP Member Country Allied Scientist Members
Applicants must be a BDIAP Trainee or Allied Scientist Member from the UK, Ireland, Belgium or the Netherlands.
How do I apply?
- Complete the online application form below.
- Your Clinical Lead/Head of Department must complete the verification document and return this to Louisa Coulthurst by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When completing the online application form applicants will be asked to write a short statement (150 words) to demonstrate how they would benefit from being awarded a BDIAP bursary.
- All covid-related risk and costs are the responsibility of the recipient and will not be covered by the bursary.
- You will be asked to provide your IAP Reference Number when completing the online form. This can be found on the profile page of your Member Area.
- Only completed applications will be considered. Applications are considered complete once the online form has been submitted and a supporting verification document has been received.
- The verification document must be submitted directly by your Clinical Lead/Head of Department to Louisa Coulthurst: email@example.com
- It is not possible to save and return to the application form.
- Applicants should not register for the meeting until they hear the outcome of their bursary application. If you are applying for a bursary and have already registered, please inform Louisa Coulthurst: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of the bursary
The following conditions apply for successful bursary recipients:
- Bursary recipients are required to attend the networking reception following the Symposium on Friday 10th November 2023.
- Bursary recipients are required to submit a short report within 3 months of the meeting. We will provide awarded applicants a guideline of what to include. The report will be made available on the BDIAP website and circulated to BDIAP members via our e-newsletter.
- A member is not entitled to more than one BDIAP bursary in any two-year period.
Successful recipients are invited to attend the Symposium Dinner on the evening of Friday 10th November. This is not a requirement of the bursary, but recipients are welcome to join the dinner. Please contact Louisa Coulthurst if you would like more information.