The 13th International Junior Academy Summer School
On behalf of the German and British Divisions of the IAP, the 13th International Junior Academy Summer School will take place in Bonn, Germany on 10-12 August 2023.
The International Junior Academy is particularly aimed at pathologists in training. It provides a great opportunity to meet with experts and discuss selected topics in depth. In addition, you can meet colleagues from other countries and exchange ideas.
The event will take place in the training centre of the German Division. Virtual participation is also possible.
The 2023 Summer School will include the following topics:
- Head and Neck Pathology
- Liver Pathology
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Mesenchymal tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
This event is administered by the German Division of the IAP.
The BDIAP will make available bursaries to attend the International Junior Academy Summer School.
More details to be announce soon.
- Bursary deadline – to be confirmed
- Registration deadline – Saturday 1 July 2023
- Cancellation deadline – Saturday 1 July 2023 (no refund is allowed for cancellations received after this date).
Full information available on the event website.
German Division of the International Academy of Pathology