The 13th joint meeting of the BDIAP and the Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland took place from 6-8 July 2021, as a virtual event.
Full meeting information is available on the dedicated meeting website.
Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission is now open. Detailed information including abstract submission guidelines can be found here.
The deadline to submit an abstract was Monday 12th April 2021.
Abstract Submissions are now closed.
Apply for a BDIAP bursary to attend Manchester Pathology 2021. Bursaries will consist of free registration to the virtual conference from 6-8 July 2021.
All applications will be formally reviewed by the Education Subcommittee. The top 3 scoring abstracts from each category (Member Countries and BDIAP Schools) will receive a book token worth £100.
Applicants must have submitted an abstract to the meeting and upload a copy of their submitted abstract when applying for a bursary.
Am I eligible?
Applications are open to:
- BDIAP Member Country Trainee Members (UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands)
- Applicants from BDIAP Schools (Sri Lankan, East African, Bosnian and Arab Schools). Applicants must be pathologists in training or within two years of having been appointed consultant.
To be eligible for a bursary you must have submitted an abstract to the meeting. The deadline for abstract submissions is Monday 12th April 2021. Abstract guidelines are available on the Manchester Pathology website.
You will be asked to upload a copy of your submitted abstract when applying for the bursary.
How do I apply?
Bursary Applications are now closed.
- If you are a BDIAP Member you will be asked to provide your IAP Reference Number when completing the online form.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be notified by email of the outcome of their application the week commencing 10th May 2021.
- Applicants should not register for the virtual meeting until they hear the outcome of their bursary application.
Applications closed at midnight on Monday 12th April 2021.
If you have any queries in the meantime please contact Sam Kiely.