The joint RCPath/BDIAP Foundation Taster Event 2022, is an exciting opportunity for you to explore pathology and see what the career has to offer! This virtual programme will be delivered with a mixture of specialty-specific sound bite videos from a variety of consultants and trainees (sent to attendees a few days before the meeting), followed by a live virtual session, which will take place in the evening and last approximately 1.5 hours.
It is free to register.
Attendees will have the opportunity to explore:
- What pathology actually is and why it is important
- What the training involves
- The variety of opportunities that are available for trainees to pursue e.g. teaching, molecular and digital pathology
- Advice about the application process and how to be successful at the interview
- How to pursue academic and research opportunities in pathology.
View event details and programme
For questions about this event please contact the RCPath Events Department by emailing email@example.com.