Bursary applications are now closed.
The BDIAP has five awards of £3000 available to contribute towards registration, accommodation and travel for trainees who have submitted an abstract to the USCAP meeting.
The 112th Annual USCAP Meeting is taking place on 11-16 March 2023 in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
Am I eligible?
Applications are open to:
- BDIAP Member Country Trainee Members (UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands)
- To be eligible for a bursary applicants must have submitted an abstract to the meeting.
Please note that abstract acceptance is not a condition of the bursary.
- Complete the online application form linked below.
- Upload a short CV focusing on training in histopathology.
- Upload your abstract details, including a copy of your abstract and a statement of your contribution to the project (word limit 200).
- Upload confirmation of your abstract submission.
- Upload confirmation from your head of department/educational supervisor of your trainee status. A template is available here.
All four upload documents (specified above) must be uploaded when completing the online application form.
- Members will be asked to provide their IAP Reference Number when completing the online form. This can be found on the profile page of your Member Area.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
Applications closed Monday 31 October 2022.
- Bursary recipients are required to submit a short report within 3 months of the meeting. We will provide awarded applicants a guideline of what to include. The report will be made available on the BDIAP website and circulated to BDIAP members via our e-newsletter.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend the meeting, please contact us as soon as possible.
- A member is not entitled to more than one BDIAP bursary in any two-year period.
If you have any queries please contact Sam Kiely.