Due to the development of COVID-19, all future BDIAP bursaries have been suspended until further notice. If you have any queries please contact the administrative team.
The BDIAP has four awards of £2000 available to contribute towards registration, accommodation and travel for four trainees who have had an abstract accepted at the USCAP meeting in Los Angeles in 2020.
Am I eligible?
USCAP bursaries are open to BDIAP Trainee Members from Member Countries only (UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands).
To apply, please send the following details to Dr Nafisa Wilkinson (email@example.com) and copy Nabila Jamaluddin (nabila.Jamaluddin@bdiap.org) to the email:
- Your details [name, department, year of training]
- Short CV focusing on training in histopathology
- Abstract details, including a copy of your abstract and a statement of your contribution to the project (word limit 200)
- Abstract acceptance confirmation
- Confirmation from your head of department/ educational supervisor of your trainee status
Please do not apply for a bursary until you have received communication from USCAP that your abstract has been accepted.
Applications are now closed for USCAP 2020.
If you have any queries please contact Nabila Jamaluddin.