The next round of applications for USCAP bursaries will be for USCAP 2023. More information to follow.
The BDIAP has five awards of £3000 available to contribute towards registration, accommodation and travel for trainees who have submitted an abstract accepted at the USCAP meeting.
Am I eligible?
Applications are open to:
- BDIAP Member Country Trainee Members (UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands)
- To be eligible for a bursary applicants must have submitted an abstract to the meeting.
- Complete an online application form.
- Upload a short CV focusing on training in histopathology.
- Upload your abstract details, including a copy of your abstract and a statement of your contribution to the project (word limit 200).
- Upload confirmation from your head of department/educational supervisor of your trainee status.
- BDIAP Members will be asked to provide their IAP Reference Number when completing the online form.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
Applications will open later in 2022.
- Bursary recipients are required to submit a short report 3 months after completion of the meeting. We will provide awarded applicants a guideline of what to include. The report will be made available on the BDIAP website and circulated to BDIAP members via our e-newsletter.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend the meeting, please contact us as soon as possible.
- A member is not entitled to more than one BDIAP bursary in any two-year period.
If you have any queries please contact Sam Kiely.