Applications are now closed for the Virtual BDIAP Study Days 2022.
Apply for a BDIAP bursary to attend the virtual BDIAP Study Days, 7th and 8th March 2022.
The BDIAP has twelve bursaries in total, consisting of free meeting registration to attend both study days.
All applications will be formally reviewed by the Innovation Subcommittee (formerly know as Education and IT Subcommittee).
Applicants will be notified by email of the outcome of their application during the second week of February.
Am I eligible?
Applications are open to:
- BDIAP Member Country Trainee Members (UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands).
How do I apply?
- Complete the online application form below.
- Your Clinical Lead/Head of Department must complete the verification document and return this to Nabila Jamaluddin.
Verification Document: Clinical Lead/Head of Department (PDF)
Verification Document: Clinical Lead/Head of Department (Word)
When completing the online application form applicants will be asked to write a short statement (150 words) to demonstrate how they would benefit from being awarded a BDIAP bursary.
- You will be asked to provide your IAP Reference Number when completing the online form. This can be found on the profile page of your Member’s Area.
- Only completed applications will be considered. Applications are considered complete once the online form has been submitted and a supporting verification document has been received.
- It is not possible to save and return to the application form.
- Applicants should not register for the meeting until they hear the outcome of their bursary application. If you are applying for a bursary and have already registered, please inform Nabila Jamaluddin.
Applications closed at midnight on Sunday 30th January 2022.
Conditions of the bursary
The following conditions apply for successful bursary recipients:
- Your chosen study day/s must be attended. If you are no longer able to attend, please notify Nabila Jamaluddin.
- Bursary recipients are required to submit a short report for the study day/s they attend, 3 months after completion of the meeting. We will provide awarded applicants a guideline of what to include. The report will be made available on the BDIAP website and circulated to BDIAP members via our e-newsletter.